¿HowTo? Make Rasbhari Sweet [Dessert]
Rasbhari Sweet [Dessert]
- Milk 1/2 litre
- Refined flour (maida) 2 tsp
- lemon juice 2-3 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Rose essence or cardamom powder 2-3 drops
- 1. Heat milk in a pan and bring it to boil. Remove from heat.
- 2. Add lemon juice.
- 3. Stir slowly and gently until white curd forms on the surface and separates from whey.
- 4. On straining this milk, the curd is obtained wash it well under cold running water and twist the cloth that was used for straining to extract water.
- 5. Knead curd to make a smooth dough. Add flour and knead again.
- 6. Make small balls of equal size (6-7) of the dough and keep aside.
- 7. Next make sugar syrup. Mix sugar and water in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- 8. Add balls to the syrup and cook for 15 minutes with lid partially covered. those balls will puff up.
- 9. On cooling, add rose essence.
Filed under: Daily Use, Indian, nepali, newari, Reciepe, Thakali | Leave a Comment
Tags: desert, how, lean, make, rasbari, resbhari, respberry, sweet, to